I want to start of the weekend by sharing a super delicious and easy recipe for baked potatoes. Okay, I know everyone can make baked potatoes whether they buy pre-cooked potatoes or boil the potatoes themselves. However, I do think that I have some tricks up my sleeve to make baked potatoes even TASTIER. Is that possible???? YES, it definitely is. Keep reading for my tips/recipe!
- As many potatoes as you need (what a shocker)
- vegetable oil
- Boil the potatoes until they are cooked through, leave the skin on. Because no one got time for peeling potatoes and when you bake the skin it becomes super crispy and utterly delicious!!!!
- Let the potatoes cool down.
- Ones they are cooled cut them into little pieces. I like to cut the potato in half (through the length) and then cut it in slices of approximately 0.5-1 cm.
- Heat a generous amount of vegetable oil in a pan.
- Than bake the potatoes until they are golden a crispy, however when they are almost done add about 1 table spoon of butter (for approximately 4 servings of potatoes) to make it even more delicious. Also, don’t overcrowd the pan!
- When the potatoes are done put them on kitchen paper so that it can absorb the excess oil. Afterwards, they can be seasoned with salt.
It does needs some time and love, however I think it is super easy and soooo worth it to boil the potatoes yourself. And most importantly leave the skin on and add some butter at the end.
I hope you enjoyed this little recipe! If you recreate this please tag me or send me a message! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Or you can make it yourself easier by clicking on the social media icons on the right side of the page, below categories. Enjoy your weekend!!