6. What do you eat for Christmas Dinner?
With Christmas me and my family like to do something different every year. On Christmas night we are going to keep it simple with a roulade, potato gratin and some veggies. As dessert my sister is going to make her tiramisu (which is freaking delicious❤️). On Christmas Day we are meeting the rest of the family and everyone brings something and we are going to bring two Shepard pies. So, I have two Christmas dinners 😀
The day after I’m going to celebrate Christmas with the family of my boyfriend and then we are going to “gourmet”. Which is a Dutch tradition. It is basically a small grill that you place in the middle of the table and everyone prepares there food on it. It’s pretty nice!
7. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
8. Which are your favourite Christmas songs?
I think Christmas songs are even better than Christmas movies. Nonetheless, answering this question is somehow easier than having to choose a fav Christmas movie. Let’s make a top 3:
1. Last Christmas by Wham! Is definitely my all time fav Christmas song ever since I learned to play it on the guitar. I don’t really play guitar anymore , but this song takes me back to time I learned to play that song.
2. All I want for Christmas by Mariah Cary. It is such a classic! And I always get this song stuck in my head during the holidays. Nevertheless, it doesn’t annoy me haha because it is soooooo good!
3. Winter Wonderland by Deana Martin. When I was young we often went to Winterberg in Germany to celebrate Christmas. There we had loads of fun in the snow and this song reminds me to the beautiful memories we made in the snow.
9. What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
10.Real or fake christmas tree?
We’ve always had a fake Christmas tree. I get why people would like to have real one for the scent and/or romance that comes with it. However, I don’t think that there are a lot of real Christmas trees that I find full/bushy enough. Whilst fake ones are beautifully full/bushy, therefore I’m a big fan of fake trees.
That was it already, I wish you all an amazing Christmas!!!
I also would like to stand still with the families who have lost their loved ones this week during the attack in Berlin, the horrible firework accident in Mexico or in any other way. Sadly, tragic things still happen, even though it is the most wonderful time of the year. I wish these families lots of love and strenght this holiday season.